My recording of Pachelbel’s Hexachordum Apollinis will be available from May 2d in presale. And since Mr Pachelbel will be available both digitally and in analog format, the beautiful variations needed to be cut (that’s how it’s called) into a lacquer or cupper plate (DMM).
Join us on our trip to Haarlem, to Record Industry, Europe’s largest pressing plant, to see with your own eyes the moment that, in a way, is the official birth of Authentic Sound as a recording label.
Check out our latest blog posts!
- YES!!! We DO play TOO FAST: The 1816 “Maelzel” Metronome Directions explained 12th September 2018
- Chopin’s Unique Tribute to Bach: his Etude in C Major 2nd September 2018
- Too Slow? V. Lisitsa’s and M.Pollini’s Chopin Etude opus 10 n°12 18th August 2018
- Frédéric Chopin, Etude C#Minor, opus 10 nr.4 in Chopin’s Original Tempo 30th July 2018
- Is Pollini’s Chopin Etude Opus 10 no 9 too slow? 20th June 2018
- Pachelbel Hexachordum Apollinis - LP/CD/FLAC/MP3/MP4 € 7,99 – € 59,59
- Wim Winters plays Organ Works of J.S.Bach € 15,99
Music From Bach to Beethoven and Beyond
- Mozart’s Early Ornamention System € 9,99